Participants working in a fully equipped kitchen and under the guidance of an expert Chef, will learn how to prepare a typical 4 course Italian lunch. This experience includes an appetizer, first course, second course, and dessert. This experience is followed by a lunch of the prepared dishes. This session is 3.5 hours and is held every Wednesday at 11 am. This session allows a maximum of 12 participants.
Lessons are offered in English, Spanish, and Italian.
The minimum age of participants is 7 years old.
- Ricotta and Spinach soufflé / Potato gnocchi with tomato, basil and garlic sauce / Chicken with mushrooms and Marsala/ Chocolate soufflè
- Eggplant caprese / Fresh egg pasta: ricotta and spinach ravioli / Hunter's chicken / Tiramisù
- Vegetarian Soufflè- or - Panzanella / Fresh egg pasta: Potato tortelli with tomato sauce / Farmer's chicken / Panna cotta
- Covid safety policy:Social distancing, Face mask, hand gloves, sanitizing, temperature control, for both staff and participants
- Vegetarian/vegan options are available, but please advise when booking. Also, please tell us any dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, no pork, no seafood, etc.).
- This lesson includes: the meal, bottled water, Tuscany wine, and recipes of what you prepared.