Under the guidance of an experienced Chef, participants will learn how to make a traditional Italian meal that your grandmother would serve! This experience includes two plates and dessert. Once you have finished preparing the course, you will be able to enjoy your dishes. This session is 3 hours and is held every Monday at 6 pm. This session allows a maximum of 8 participants.
Lessons are offered in English, Spanish, and Italian.
The minimum age of participants is 7 years old.
- Cotolelte Pizzaiola style / Cotolelte Rifatte
- Testaroli al pesto
- Gattò Aretino / Castagnaccio
- Covid safety policy:Social distancing, Face mask, hand gloves, sanitizing, temperature control, for both staff and participants
- Vegetarian/vegan options are available, but please advise when booking. Also, please tell us any dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, no pork, no seafood, etc.).
- This lesson includes: the meal, bottled water, Tuscany wine, and recipes of what you prepared.